Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My life

Got my hair done 
They look the sweets when there asleep all 4 lol girls and 3t shirt 
My life is my life no one is going to tell me what to do. This year I'm saving money for my fiancé and daughter to go to Brazil it's more important then going to another state she needs to meet her great grandma maybe go to Colorado again if we can afford it since I'm going to be a cow by the end of this year I'm sure. Well this past week we have unpacked evrything other then Alessandra's room her rooms last. We have bought more house stuff I love the colors we are doing. And I've been sleeping a lot since Alessandra has been at grandma and grandpas and went to a barbique  next week I'm throwing a Tupperware party then the 26th it's my honeys birthday he's going to be 19  I'm so proud of him if anyone has anything they want to say feel free to email me. My blog is my life not everyone has to see it or agree with it I want my daughter and fiancé to see her great grandma and his grandma before she's gone. I mean why make her wait an so not know who she is and never et the chance to meet her I might go I don't know yet. No I'm not pregnate that's not what I was say I've been gaining wait and eating a lot to where I has gone up 6 sizes . Even if I do get prenate this year or next it's no ones buisness I'm finishing school I'm not rushing it thought because I still don't know what I want to do I know it's going to be somthing with working out but I'm trying to do stuff right if you don't agree then don't have to talk to me. I run my life no one else no my grandma and me don't talk about this stuff. Since I moved out it's really no ones buisness unless it affects u I'm not pregnate I'm 100% about that for now and me eating right is the first proirty. I love eating healthy but going organic is hard no more cows milk for me either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment