Sunday, April 29, 2012

venting

things here at home are getting better and worse i don't know how to cope with it anymore one minute everyone's good in the day then when it comes to like cleaning or something everyone fights and then i feel like i have to do everything and clean because i cant go to school until my daughter is born i hate this life i hate how my family don't even see what i do or even want to and truth is if i could and had a place to go i would leave tonight and never come back pack all my daughters stuff and mine and never come back to living here its been to much to many years and its getting worse i have no clue what to do anymore i don't want my baby having my bro as a uncle i don't want her to go threw what i am or here fighting all the time iv never got along with my bro and all my grandma does it seems like is baby his 16 year old butt . im tired of this and am not gonna take it anymore when your 16 you should be getting good grades and doing your chores and when your grounded you shouldn't get by with it because in the real world if you get in trouble you dot get by you cant skip paying a bill or not showing up to court or speeding when it says 30 and your going 60 or 70 i mean really you need to learn someone has to teach you or should at least try and if it don't teach you then i guess when you turn legal age and get in trouble at school or work your just gonna learn the hard way . im just venting here just so i can try and keep sanity i have no one to really talk to other then my fiancee since my grandma don't like to listen to me about my feelings i get told shut up or thats not true or your brother is younger yes he is only 15 months he needs someone to make him grow up im growing up fast for my daughter but hes been treated like a baby his hole life .and alot of other things

No comments:

Post a Comment