Friday, May 4, 2012

people think

people think being pregnant is not a emotional roller coaster well it is there's time we cry for no reason we can talk and just start crying we can think of something and start to cry or being told something funny and just cry for no reason no im not a wimp i just have all kind of feelings i never was like this until i got pregnant i used to never cry i was never even able to and now i can cry and not mean to i can have my daughter moving and start crying because shes a blessing . has anyone ever wounder if they could ever have a baby because the doc told them they couldn't i was like that for years i didn't know if i could i didnt think i could go full term im full term now and love every minute of it yes im a teen mom so what it doesn't mean im a slut or anything . if god wants you to have a baby he will make it happen if he didn't then he wouldn't make it happen theres days i think adoption but i know in my heart keeping her and her dad knows is the best for us we may struggle have our ups and down but to me shes all i need i can feel her when im sad and know everything is gonna be okay . people in my family think im stuck up for saying no to people when they say they can watch her when i need someone to before i go to anyone its only gonna be our family its not being rude its just me wanting the best for my daughter i know what i want for her and know what i dont want and if i ever tell you no you cant hold her then thats a no for the day it might change it might not . what i think when people say they are gonna show up at the hospital even tho i don't want anyone except my family its because i don't want people there i don't like crowds its hard a nuff for me to go to church because i don't want to be around a lot of people . If i tell you no you cant hold my daughter at church its because i dont want people to get her sick is just got be me or her dad or my grandmother holding her babys get sick easier then anyone and i dont want her to get sick if your kid comes to church and there sick please dont have them go up and ask to hold her because the straight up answer is gonna be no yo u cant and dont ask again i can come off mean and dont want to but i want the best for my daughter .

No comments:

Post a Comment